Sunday 15 October 2017

New Vegan Ben & Jerrys



Thank you Tesco! I couldn't find this new wonder anywhere, and just as I felt like I was getting even more behind the times I stumbled across the last pot of Peanut butter & cookies DAIRY FREE /VEGAN new BEN & JERRYS in Tescos normal ice cream section (so if you've been looking for it in the freefrom frozen section it might be why you've missed it)..opening the freezer door with one hand and grabbing the small tub of freezing cold almond paste (they've magically turned into icecream) I clocked the price... £5.50 for this tub, it better be good...
it was worth it though, and even though I'm not a great fan of peanut butter, the squidgy Oreo esque cookies that lay within the nutty ice cream made it a true delight 😋

I cannot wait to try the other two flavours I've heard are out!



Click here to see my Instagram post Ben & Jerrys Dairy Free  ðŸ’š

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this looks so so delicious! You can't beat Ben & Jerry's <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete